Thursday, March 17, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to StyleFinders! Your source for all things stylish.

The purpose of this site is to share with you things I discover that you may take pleasure in. I want to expose others to objects that inspire me. Things that are new to me and some things that I am rediscovering. I want to share with you places I find of interest that you may want to experience for yourself and share with others.

While this may sound a little ambiguous, I hope you are open to exploring the things that I disclose to you and that you enjoy this journey of style we are embarking upon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Glickert said...

Hey, do you know where I can find some White rim sunglasses, that are not like 80 bucks? Considering I lose them or break them, I dont want to drop 80$ to get some sunglasses. ? Glickman83@yahoo.com

2:14 PM  
Blogger StyleFinders said...

The Peter G - Not sure where you can find White Rim Sunglasses but you can try Oliver Peoples or Silhouette if you want to invest in a nice pair of sunglasses.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home